If you are interested in viewing our function room, or would like to discuss your requirements please give us a call on 0161 748 2116 or email us at email@example.com and one of our members of staff will be happy to assist with your requirements.
“I would strongly recommend the function room for any sort of party… everybody was so impressed with the venue, numerous comments throughout the night saying how how nice the room is… the staff were really friendly and we had a great buffet, can’t praise flixton golf club enough, thank you.”
Thyme & Season Wedding PACK Menu
Here at Thyme and Season catering, we understand that organising a Wedding can be a very exciting but daunting task. Our Specialist Wedding Co-ordinator is on hand to assist you with any aspect of your Wedding.
We aim to combine our considerable knowledge; with the flexibility to ensure that We give you not only a day to remember, but also one which you will feel is really tailor made for you as a couple. In the weeks leading up to the wedding we will always be on hand to offer both guidance and reassurance.
There are many options available to you and we would be more than happy to offer any advice to help you with ideas that you may require, to style your day making it even more memorable for you and your guests.
All served with freshly baked deli breads
- Cream of Watercress
- Celery & Stilton
- Fresh Basil & Tomato
- Tomato, Red Pepper & Lentil with Fresh Basil
- Cream of Mushroom
- Leek & Potato
- Classic French Onion
- Cream of Vegetable
- Gazpacho (cold soup)
- Much more is available in the Menu
All Served with your choice of Potatoes and a Panache of Fresh Seasonal
- Roasted Rib-Eye of Beef – Cooked to your liking served with a Port, Shallot & Button Mushroom Demi-Glaze
- Traditional Sirloin of Beef & Yorkshire Pudding – Served with a creamed Horseradish Sauce
- Individual Rack of Lamb – Roasted with fresh Thyme & a Mint Jus
- Lamb Tagine – Succulent Chunks of Lamb cooked with Dates, Apricots & a Tomato Concasse
- Pan Seared Sea Bass – on a bed of Roasted Provencal Vegetables
- Salmon Wellington – encased in Puff Pastry & served with a Champagne & Caper Sauce
- Fillet of Pork – Stuffed with Courgette, Apricot & Sausage with a Wild Berry & Merlot Sauce
- Sirloin of Pork – Marinated in Chilli & Lemongrass
- Traditional Oven Roasted Chicken – Herb Crusted Chicken Breast served with a Smoked Bacon & Mushroom Veloute Sauce
- Mediterranean Chicken – Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach, Cream Cheese, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Garlic & Olives and finished with a Creamy Wine Sauce
Much more is available in the Menu
Our suggestions and our Menus can be adapted to suit all tastes, dietary requirements and more importantly your budget.
Once you have decided on your Wedding Breakfast Menu we offer you a complimentary tasting to ensure that you are happy with your choice of Menu.
- Vegetable Wellington – Creamy Chive Goats Cheese & Balsamic Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables in a Light Puff Pastry with a Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Feta, Spinach, & Wild Mushroom Filo Parcels – Greek Feta & Fresh Spinach, in a Creamy White Wine Sauce Wrapped in Filo
- Ratatouille – Chunks of Aubergine, Courgette, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes & Sweet Red Pointed Peppers cooked with Fresh Herbs & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Stuffed Peppers – Roasted Red Peppers stuffed with Thyme, Lemon, Garlic, Cous-Cous, Tomato & Balsamic Dressing
- Grilled Tagine (Moroccan-style Casserole) – Grilled Aubergines, cooked with Lemon, Coriander & toasted flaked Almonds & Bound in a Tomato Pepper Sauce
- Roasted Pepper & Courgette Risotto – Peppers & Courgettes with Oven Dried Tomatoes
Much more is available in the Menu
- Trio of Chocolate Ganache, Forest Fruit Sorbet and Lemon Shortbread
- Chocolate Marquise – light delicate Chocolate Mousse served with a creamy Vanilla Sauce
- Caramelised Lemon & Lime Tart served with Fresh Berries
- Crème Brulee – Rich Cream dessert flavoured with Orange Liquor & finished with caramelised sugar
All Old English favourite hot desserts are served with a choice of
Custard, Cream, or Ice Cream.
- Royal Bread & Butter Pudding
- Home-made Traditional Apple Pie
- Traditional Apple Crumble
- Steamed Lemon & Rhubarb Sponge
- and much more.
Download our full sample menu for more
There are many options available to you and we would be more than happy to advise and help you with any ideas that you may require to make your day even more memorable for you and your guests.
If you have any questions in regards to individually tailoring your menu please do not hesitate to contact Thyme and Season on 0739 9874 006 to discuss further
Call or email us for any advice or allergy concerns. We always aim to please.
- We will cater for all of your needs.
- Full menus can be made available if you haven’t a theme in mind.
- We do fully serviced sit down meals, Canapes, Hot & Cold buffets, Themed buffets, Barbecue buffets, Vegetarian or Vegan, as well as traditional.
Please feel free to call or e-mail to discuss any changes, allergies or special dietary requirements.