Dining at Flixton Golf Club is an experience in itself.
Overlooking the beautiful golf course is a moment to be treasured with family and friends. A friendly welcome awaits you, and the large windows and balcony give ample opportunity to enjoy the views across the golf course.
Opening Times for our Restaurant
Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 12.00 till 7.00
Friday 12.00 till 8.00
Saturday 11.30 till 8.00
Sunday 11.00 till 2.00
*OTHER HOURS ON REQUEST
“Went for a breakfast fantastic prices for a very tasty meal Really friendly chef and excellent cook .. will be back … get yourself down there for the full English well worth it.”
Full menus can be downloaded for each buffet.
Please feel free to mix and match from any of our menus to create a menu of your choice. All food is freshly prepared to order using ingredients of the highest quality.
Our skilled chef’s garnish each dish to perfection.
- Selections of Open Sandwiches (including Vegetarian)
- Goats Cheese & Red Onion Tartlets (v)
- Fish Goujons with Tartare Sauce
- Tikka Masala Marinated Chicken Breast Pieces
- Mini Quiches
- Tortilla Wraps (v)
- Filled with Mexican Cheese refried Beans, Lettuce, & Tomato
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Skewers
All this and much more in the Cold Buffet Menu
Please feel free to mix and match from any of our menus to create a menu of your choice.
All food is freshly prepared to order using ingredients of the highest quality.
- Creamy Chicken Smoked Bacon & Leek Casserole
- Succulent pieces of chicken baked with Smoked Bacon &
- Leeks in a White Wine Cream sauce
- Thai Green Chicken Curry, Pan-fried Chicken cooked in exotic Thai spices
- Tender pieces of Beef, cooked with Carrots, Parsley, Turnip & Potato Stewed in Dublin’s finest thick Gravy
- Hungarian Beef Goulash, Tender pieces of Beef cooked with Tomato, Paprika & Vegetable Stock
- Traditional Bangers & Mash, Locally Produced Sausages served with Wholegrain Grain Mustard Mash & Rich Onion Gravy
- Somerset Scrumpy Pork, Finest chunks of Pork cooked in Cider Sweet Peppers Onion & Cream
- Goats Cheese, Spinach, & Wild Mushroom Filo Bake
- Goats Cheese & Fresh Spinach, in a Creamy White Wine, Sauce wrapped in Filo
All this and much more in the Hot Buffet Menu
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Lamb Bhuna
- Beef Rogan Josh or Madras
- Pilau Rice & Chips
- Linguini with a Carbonara & Bolognese Sauce
- Homemade Italian Meatballs
- Selection of Homemade Pizza
- Chicken & Chorizo Paella
- Seafood Paella
- Basque Chicken
- Costillas (ribs)
All this and much more in the Themed Menu
Call or e-mail us for any advice or allergy concerns. We always aim to please.
- We will cater for all of your needs.
- Full menus can be made available if you haven’t a theme in mind.
- We do fully serviced sit down meals, Canapes, Hot & Cold buffets, Themed buffets, Barbecue buffets, Vegetarian or Vegan, and traditional.
Please feel free to call or e-mail to discuss any changes, allergies or special dietary requirements.
Weddings | Celebrations | Corporate Events | Funerals
Please call Jamie Pennington on 07720 537583 for more information